Call us now on
1890 904647
for a quote

Commercial Vehicle Insurance
We now have a special offer for your van or truck insurance


Are you self employed? We can offer a tailored personal accident policy that will provide you with a lump sum in the event of a seriously disabling accident that prevents you from working again. If you are temporarily unable to work due to an accident you can be provided with a weekly benefit.

Are you a qualified Tradesman who is self-employed or running your own business?

Then you will need Liability Insurance to cover injury to your employees and/or members of the public. We can model an insurance policy exactly to suit your needs.

If you are a Sub-Contractor to a Main Contractor then you may be asked for this insurance before being allowed on site.

If you are a Building Contractor, we can also provide you with the insurances you require.
You need Liability Insurance but we can arrange an insurance package which will also provide "All Risks" cover in respect of your materials on site, tools, plant and machinery (your own or hired-in) and the building whilst it is being built.
You may also own plant such as diggers, dump trucks, teleporters etc. We can arrange Comprehensive cover on these items which includes cover for driving them on the roads. If you are a Plant Hire Contractor , this cover can be combined with the Liability Insurance for using the items as Tools of Trade.

Whether you are a Contractor or Tradesman , your Commercial Vehicle is an essential part of your business. We can provide you with a quality Comprehensive Motor Policy to complete your Insurance Package.

  Insurance for...

Copyright 2002-2017 Lynskey Ryan Insurances is Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Created and maintained by - Digital Marketing Strategy .
Car insurance , motor insurance, house insurance and business insurance quotations in Ireland.